Pre-Conference Tutorial: May 24, 2010; Technical Program: May 25-26, 2010.
Date: May 24, 2010
Dates: May 25-26, 2010
FULL TECHNICAL PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
Click here for pdf version of program
Confirmed Invited Speakers include:
- Carl Boehlert, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
"In Situ SEM/EBSD observations of structural alloys during elevated-temperature deformation"
- Roy Geiss, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Boulder, Colorado
"Case studies of elastic strain measurement on crystalline materials using EBSD"
- Bradley Hacker, University of California, Santa Barbara, California
"Seismic anisotropy in Earth's crust "
- Elisabetta Mariani, Liverpool University, Liverpool, UK
"Recrystallization in geological materials: from in situ to time series experiments"
- Steven Reddy, Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia
"Integrating EBSD with high spatial resolution geochemistry and some geological applications"
- Aimo Winkelmann, Max Planck Institut fur Mikrostrukturphysik, Halle, Germany
"Depth sensitivity and energy resolution of EBSD"
Technical topics include:
- In situ measurements in EBSD;
- EBSD in three dimensions;
- Frontiers in EBSD technique development;
- Materials Science and Engineering applications
- Geological applications.
Both platform talks and posters will be presented on these topics and more!