Welcome to the home page for EBSD 2014, the 4th topical conference (TC) of the Microanalysis Society (MAS) in a series on electron backscattered diffraction. This is the second year it will be held at the Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA on June 17-19, 2014.
EBSD 2014 will be an opportunity for all practitioners of EBSD, from newcomers to seasoned professionals, to learn about the latest technical advances and share their experiences.
The first day is dedicated to a detailed overview tutorial that covers the principles and practice of EBSD and includes hands-on sessions for new users as well as EBSD vendor demos for registered attendees. Subsequent days will consist of invited and contributed talks as well as a contributed poster session.
WELCOME! PLEASE SEE THE LATEST UPDATES BELOW!
Abstract Submission - Abstract submission closed.
- EBSD 2014 Program schedule now posted here.
- Final registration deadline is 6/6
- As in the past we will sponsor a limited number of students to attend EBSD 2014. Please see the student link above for details.
- David Fullwood - Brigham Young University
- Elena Miranda - California State University - Northridge
- Desmond Moser - The University of Western Ontario
- Yoosuf Picard - Carnegie Mellon University
- Andrew Deal - GE Global Research