A folder for membership related items
- Honorary Members
- Honorary Membership is the highest honor bestowed by the Microanalysis Society. It is the sole recognition by the society that requires both a vote by Executive Council and endorsement by the regular membership.
- Sustaining Members
- Sustaining Members consist of individuals, companies, or corporations wishing to advance the interests and objectives of the society; up to two individuals designated by the sustaining member are deemed regular members of the society.
- Student Membership
- Benefits of student membership
- Sustaining Member Logos
- Image files containing logos of MAS Sustaining Members
- Membership portal letter 2016